Monday 25 July 2016

God's love for us!

At times, we endure trails and tribulations with not only seemingly insurmountable difficulties, but also painful and perplexing dilemmas. Problems can often seem so unbearable that we reach the edge of an abyss and simply give up and relinquish a control over our lives and our destiny. In addition, when we become disappointed or hurt, we might become reactive and turn around and blame God or others around us for our misfortunes and wonder why God did not come to our aid or prevent this sensation of ill will enveloping us.   Negativity or disappointments that we face augment this seething anger within us. When emotional pain increases,  this builds resentment and interrupts our spiritual development, which in turn makes happiness seem unattainable.
 
Yet, we should realize that sometimes bad things happen to us in life for a good reason. For instance, you may get divorced and later you may meet someone better.  In that way, your divorce will open the door for a wonderful relationship and propel you forward into the future. God never takes leave of someone and never intends for that person to suffer. He loves us without hesitation yet allows us to suffer not only so we learn to rely on a God, but also so we become better persons and thereby gain the knowledge that we can use to help others. Faith and hope helps us to pass through trying times. Prayers are always heard and God answers, but only in his own time. However, for prayers to be answered, you need to have firm faith and endure, so that your wishes and hopes are answered. In this way, if you have any problems in your life, continue praying every day and believe that good things will eventually enter your life.

Just remember: no matter how hurt you are or disappointed, do not allow yourself to relinquish your faith in God. Believe in yourself, and believe in a God. Faith and a positive attitude and outlook are the keys to success.  Stop crying or blaming others for your problems. .Such complaints cause you to dwell on negativity and cause a swell of negative energy that can envelope you. Hence, forgive those who hurt you, and pray and take on activities to turn around and work toward solving your problems.

Do the following: write down the names of the people that hurt you on a piece of paper. Then write: "I forgive you for everything that you have done to me.” Finally, burn the paper and throw the ashes away. Forgiveness will help you heal and expunge your anger.
 
The following is a good daily prayer. For those who are not Christians, my advice is to say our own prayers as they relate to your own religion and you will get the same results. With faith, hope, and persistence, you will eventually succeed.

The Miracle Prayer

Lord Jesus, I come before Thee, just as I am, I am sorry for my sins, I repent of my sins, please forgive me. In Thy Name, I forgive all others for what they have done against me. I renounce Satan, the evil spirits and all their works. I give Thee my entire self, Lord Jesus, I accept Thee as my Lord God and Savior. Heal me, change me, strengthen me in body, soul, and spirit. Come Lord Jesus, cover me with Thy Precious Blood, and fill me with Thy Holy Spirit, I love Thee Lord Jesus, I praise Thee Lord Jesus, I thank Thee Jesus, I shall follow Thee every day of my life. Amen. Mary, My Mother, Queen of Peace, all the Angels and Saints, please help me. Amen.

Would you like to give hope to a hopeless soul? Do you want to demonstrate that God always hears your prayers as long as you have faith? Do you tend to gush about what lurks in your heart or make pronouncements about your festering pain or never-ending frustration?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Here

No more blaming games!

Along with writing my books I am also trying to guide people or prevent them from mistakes. When people come to me with their problems I li...