Monday 25 July 2016

Message to a someone who is going through hard times

Hello Stranger. I know that you are in pain and struggling to survive. Your life is not piece of cake and sometimes feeling hopeless you are ready to give up. Life is a jigsaw puzzle with many missing pieces that one must fit together. Life is never easy but you must have a reason or will to fight for your future and for your child's happy life with you. I am here to let you know that you are not 
alone. You have God by your side and he loves you a lot. You are beautiful from inside and outside. You deserve the best and have a good future before you. However, you need to gather all your strength and try to change your life. Learn to love and respect yourself, know your value. In God's eyes you are a diamond. Hence move away from losers. They do not deserve to be around you. Your are much better than them. Be strong and become a winner. You can do it.Now put your hands together and ask God to bless your every effort and forgive you for your mistakes. Ask him to help you to make things right and move forward with hope and faith.I made this card for you!
 With love,
​Emiliya

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Here

No more blaming games!

Along with writing my books I am also trying to guide people or prevent them from mistakes. When people come to me with their problems I li...